Thursday, March 27, 2008

A bad start

Today was not a good start for me T_T.

First, I was having this dream that was weird and the later part was my worst nightmare!!!! I hate those slimy little monsters!!!! I don't even feel like mention its name...tsk tsk...

Secondly, I swear I left the house 10 minutes earlier than usual and along the way, I didn't get any bread for breakfast and headed to the bus-stop BUT the bus was late, VERY late, in the end, I was late by 10 minutes when I reached office....=.=

Thirdly, I am leaving for a site inspection in another 30minutes time. Haiz...if I know, I should have went to the site straight from home...then I would be able to sleep for extra one hour...T______T

I was so sleepy that I dozed off immediately when I boarded the bus...I almost having problem waking up to alight at my stop...heehee...


Now is lunch time and I am back from site inspection...should I enter another entry..but nevermind..since already typing now...

Haiz...sometimes I just hate going for site inspection...because mostly my projects invloved private housings and those places are just so isolated...except people staying there, mostly because they drive!!!! (Arggghhhhhh....)

The Architect was there...I should have accepted the offer by the Foreman to drive me out..baka...T___T

In the end, I walked out to the main road to flap for cab. =.=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

testing...

1) Little monsters = bugs? Lizards? I saw one in my bathroom today.. >~<

2) Don't Procrastinate.. Late is late.. bleh :p

3) I think you like to blog! HAHA, why switch to blogspot.. watashi wa suki ja nai oh. Need to post pics too. Mine is pictorial blog de leh~