Friday, March 28, 2008



Yesterday, on my way home, I took this sunset picture just directly outside my office. =) I have been polishing my shooting skills for the incoming trip.


Morning!!!

I just had Nissan cup noodle for breakfast, prawn flavor, first time trying this flavor. At first, I was still afraid I might get a sore throat, because I am allergy to prawn BUT not all prawns, that's very weird :s However, this prawn flavor cup noodle turned out to be okay although I still prefer mushroom flavor (I love mushroom, all kinds of mushroom, I am a mushroom lover) and spicyseafood. \(>o<)/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god. I don't believe you blogged so much over the weekend!! Very bored is it?? =P

For instant noodles = it's fake de la. The prawns are so small, shrimps.. maybe you are allergic to prawns but not shrimps. Hee.

Pling said...

Are you envy that I had such a time to blog so much?? heeheeheehee...=P (mega-kick sweetfrozenkiss)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know u so free to blog almost everyday. Next time, don't ever let me hear the word "BUSY" from you.

I will definitely, confirm, stamp, chop, never believe it! Yeah right, busy huh? Busy blogging!

I also don't have the time to contribute to my blog already, u still so free to blog....

(Mega-flying kick, swift kick, hand grip, throw! pling) (lol)