Monday, March 31, 2008

Morning~~

Earlier on, when I was waiting impatiently for my bus, which was exceptionally late, there was a shadow casting down on me, all of a sudden. I looked up, and saw...a lamp post...no...my primary school classmate, staring down at me. Heehee...

It was wenjie, long time no see...actually I sort of saw him a couple of times at this same bus-stop but didn't really go up to him and say "Hi". I will be embarrassed if he cannot recognise me or pretend not to.

It was very sunny and hot on my way to office and suddenly, infront of me, I saw something that turned me off :s. An uncle was digging his nose in the middle of the road (??!!!) Eeeeekkkkk. Uncle, what were you doing??!!!! (Pling rolling her eyes)

Then when I reached office, I saw something on my table. It was a small box. It was a world travel adapter, I realised after a closer look. It even came with a lifetime warranty card!!!!!Cool~~~ I bet this is also from my lady boss. Thank you.

P.S. 8 more days to go~~~YEAH!!!!YEAH!!!YEAH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I have that travel adapter too... I want i want!! Lend me when I go overseas hao bu hao? *winks at Pling*