Thursday, April 24, 2008

Japan Trip 2008-Part 2 / 1st Day
















On our way to Ginza from Kuramae, at the train station, we found something interesting. Japan is a very interesting place, you will tend to find something cute or interesting at these normal places, eg. the train station. However I have no idea what was that.

















This was also taken at the train station but I couldn't remember which train station was that, Kuramae or Ginza (??) Too bad, my camera (or shooting skills) not that excellent to capture the whole drawing on the wall. :s

















One common thing you will find at the train station in Japan, (well...maybe other countries do have but SG doesn't have it) is lockers, rows and rows of lockers, various sizes and, of course, different prices. heehee...

At this moment, not in use of lockers but it was our survivors towards the mid of our trip.

Oh~~I love you~~~lockers~~HAHAHAHAHAHA

P.S. Don't mind the time shown on the photos, it was not accurate because I couldn't remember, did I set it to the time in Japan when I was there. Wakaranai~~~

No comments: