Thursday, May 8, 2008


I have been going through a lot of things for this week. Deeply sunken into depression and yet trying to clear my work, that is already piling up.


I have been so temperamental that I don't even want to talk to anybody, especially those who are not keen to listen to me, except those who are seriously trying to help me get out of it.


For those who kept saying, they have the same problems as me and ask me to face it, now I am telling you, I am facing problems with family, work and most importantly financial. Should I be happy that I don't have a boyfriend to add on to my burden??


I know a lot of people around the world are even worse than me, that's what I kept telling myself but I forgot I am staying in SG, where everything is so unbalanced.


Well, I will try to get myself out of this slump asap and hope to add a new entry for my Japan Trip.

No comments: