Sunday, May 4, 2008










This hot weather is driving me crazy every minute of the day. SO HOT!!!!!!!

Lack of sleep at night because of it. Even with two fans operating, it is so unbearable. At moment like this, I really wish to install aircon but too much aircon is bad for health and complexion :S

Yesterday, which was a Saturday, was such a busy day. The 2 angel-in-disguise "devils" came to our house. I went to the hospital with my brother and then went to Toa Payoh to run some errands, bringing along one little cute "devil" with me. After that, stayed at home, clearing my own stuffs etc...

In between, I was playing the PSP brought by the little cute "devil" and I was addicted to the game "7 Wonders". Too bad, the PSP was not mine. Now, I am considering getting one but still deciding on getting a Nintendo DS or a PSP. Both cost around $400 plus. Well, for sure, will not be getting it until end of the year. Time to start savings for it.

Haiz...I have been saving for life for the things I want. When will the day comes when I can just spend whenever and on whatever I want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you saved and worked for what you want, you will have the notion of treasuring the things more. On the other hand, if you can easily get what you want, you will lose the ability to treasure. :)

Rosciel said...

if you thinking of getting an Nintendo DS or a PSP , i not sure of Nintendo DS but PSP have functions such as watching movie , listen to songs but this have to get another type of SD card lor. heehee. ( i think you saw mine already )

anyway things will always get better one day no worries.

rainbow only come out after rain , sometime it wont but if everyday is sunny day there wont even have the chance to come out.

meaning : look at the bright side ..heehee