Thursday, June 5, 2008

My office











As requested (you know who you are >o<) , I have uploaded a picture, showing the latest layout of my office. Heehee~~


I am stationed at the right side of the wall, the 2nd row. That's my red jacket on the chair.
(PS. I hate that chair, it is not comfortable to sit in, especially long period of time =p) My bosses are seated at the last row, spying over me (I think)...=.=III


Haiz...I have also taken a picture of my furry banana handphone holder but the picture turned out to be very blurred so I just deleted it off. I have been using that since we have moved to this current location.

1 comment:

Rosciel said...

haha.. lol , i hate this kind of seating when the boss can look behind to see what u doing , will always feel stress.

heehee..

anyway the seat look small leh, is that easier to go out only.

hope next time i free , can bring my cam to take photo too to let u see too.