Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Tonight, I was meeting Jo for dinner to celebrate her birthday, to be exact, belated birthday. We went to the HK cafe at Cineleisure, a treat from the birthday girl!! Three cheers for the birthday girl!! \(>O<)/ Thank you so much. I was intended to take pictures of what we ordered but I could only managed to take a picture of the drinks we ordered. (Lover Drinks, as Jo said...We were having our meals halfway through, then I remembered to take a picture but too late :S



It was weird to post a picture of me when Jo was supposed to be the limelight of tonight BUT Jo didn't want to take. T_________T
Jo, next time must take okie??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. Why does this part --> \(>O<)/ <== looks like it's from SY's blog entries.. -__-" You're poisoned by him le..

\(>O<)/