Wednesday, June 4, 2008


Today, I had attended a site meeting, without the Architect and my boss. (I almost begged him to go but he refused. He said it was time for me to stand on my own...PL mumbling away....) I was surrounded by uncles (Contractor, Engineer, Electrician & Government Officer.


This was the 2nd time that the officer came down for inspection. The first time, we were badly crushed, a lot of mistakes done on site. After all rectification works were done, we called for this 2nd time inspection.


Well, this 2nd inspection turned out to be much much better than the previous one and I have learnt a lot of things on site, rather than reading from drawings.
The officer even asked me to climb up the ladder to check out the error to see for myself.

Hehe...I have to admit, the officer is a piece of good old ginger.


However, there will still be a third inspection to be carried out. Haiz...


I hate going down to that site, the area is so hard to fetch a taxi. Grrrrr...

No comments: