Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Today is going to be a tiring day! {{o(>,<)O}}
I have made an appointment with my hairstylist in the evening, days ago but I just received the minutes of meeting from the Client. It was stated that the next meeting is going to be this evening!! O.O!! This meeting is the worst meeting that I have attended so far.

Firstly, it starts at 5.30pm but everyone arrives at 5.45pm to 6pm, with the exceptional of the Owner, arrives at 630pm. (pukes blood) Secondly, the minutes of meeting only consist of one page but the consultants can spent 30 minutes, kept repeating the same topic and points. =.=III
Thirdly, the meeting venue is so hard to flag a cab!!!!! I can not even take a bus as no number heading towards the direction of my home.

Now, I guess I have to post phone my appointment with my hairstylist but I have to get my hair tidy-up before this weekend, need to attend two invitations. (drop dead)

No comments: