Monday, July 28, 2008

Words not spoken

Today, there was a new colleague joining us. She was from India and same age as me but she was married!!!!!!! O_O!!! Hope we have a great time working together from now onwards.

During lunch, I saw one of the part-timer, who was helping out in the events for the company above us. He was a nice person, we often greet each other with a nod or a "Hello". I was preparing my lunch at the pantry when he walked in and I saw two cans of drinks been thrown into the bin, beside me. I finally managed to squeeze out " You were drinking two cans of soft drinks at one go". He replied, " yar, the weather is too hot". I wanted so much to reply, " But drinking too many gaseous drinks are bad for health" but the words were just unable to come out of my mouth. @~@ Why can I just say what I really wanted to say???!!!

1 comment:

Rosciel said...

Heehee.. You might be fall in love.hahaha.. Good luck.

Hope this is a good chance for you.