Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Adjusting & Juggling

It has been a while since my last entry.


Well, I have been busy adjusting and juggling with my life, especially family and work. I really need to reflect on my working attitude, speed and concentration. I seemed to be very stressed out but unable to find out what was causing it, and this was somehow affecting my work performance. I realised I had made a few mistakes which I would not make in the past.


Things are different now, as compared to the past, more projects to undertake, a higher level of work scope and more responsible and more stressful. Although, people do make mistakes but I don't really like it when it happened to me, especially concerning work. It will sort of making me feel a little demoralise and getting more stressed out and anxious. I


However, I hate it when I made mistakes, and these people will just complain to my boss. I rather they come to me. I don't like others to take the blame. I don't need to take credits for the hard work that I had done but I hate it when others start to doubt my capability.


I think I need time to adjust my mood, my mentality and to juggle with my work loads, stress from all fields.

No comments: