Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mooncake Festival

Mooncake festival is coming, and Rling and I went to Takashimaya this week and last week to check out the different kinds of mooncakes, Rling was looking for mango-pomelo favoured mooncake from Goodwood. I just enjoyed trying out samples of different, new released favours. My favorite is the almond mooncake from Four Season Hotel but it was expensive, eight mini size mooncakes cost around $48 bucks. O_O!!!!

Actually, I don't like to eat mooncake, especially the traditional oven-baked type because the filling is very sweet and I don't like sweet stuffs. However, I was quite excited about it, especially after the sampling session at Takashimaya, all kinds of new favoured and beautiful packaging.

Every year, my office will be giving out one box of mooncake to the employees and this year is not exception BUT, the special part is my lady boss actually asked me for the type of favour I want and she gave me a combination of charcoal-made skin with durian filling. (24K durian)!!! Cool~~~yum yum...



No comments: