Monday, November 24, 2008

AFA08 - Part 5 end

There were rows of displays of all kinds of figurines for us to take photographs. It was so crowded that I only managed to take a few, well, I was quite lazy and tired to brave through the crowd. =.=



These were so cute~~~ >.<



Never fail to steal the highlight again.

I don't know who is that "angel" but it was beautiful, especially that pair of wings~~
Finally, I managed to get a shot of Cloud-kun. {{o(>.<)0}}

He was the cutest and in great demand on that day!!! Everyone wanted to take a shot of him. Well, there were also Death note characters on display but...wasn't he the cutest!!??!!!

Well folks, we were coming to an end. The only regret I had was not able to gather my encourage to request a shot with one of the Akatsuki member from Naruto when we were leaving.

1 comment:

Rosciel said...

WAH!!!!!!!! I so super want to go !!!!!!but my stupid leg...wu wu wu , the angel is from Square enix , is the developer of Final Fantasy VII , your handsome prince Cloud ^^ , I was suprise that they also bring that in , cause tat was only to be order online of square enix website. and dont think they will send it to singapore...T_T hope soon they will have another one in a right time and place T_T they should have made it this coming sat lah!! Wu Wu Wu........