Friday, December 19, 2008

Misty

Haiz...confession time...
Although I have already deleted the post(s), I will not say much about it, neither is right nor wrong but I have to admit, I was at fault to post it up before telling my friend about the things I don't like with her. People who know me, knows that I tend to jump to conclusion before I get a clearer picture of the whole issue and I am easily swayed by my own emotions at certain time.
When that stubborn thorn in me persists, I just get led on easily.
Confession time is not to gain anything from anyone but to say it loud myself, reminding me to control my emotions at all times and always be clear headed and whatever I am not happy with the next time, I need to voice out to whoever that person is. I guess I still have alot more to learn in life.

No comments: