Saturday, January 10, 2009

Coward



After last week of working OT, I was expecting some peace and rest for today but it turned out sucks just at the start of the day. A bad at the market today which I think I will just brush it off.

My brother was in an emo mood today, left the house now, probably meeting his girlfriend and when I asked him, in a teasing tone, " wow, you smell nice ( he put on perfume) , going out on a date?" but his reply was cult, " Yar, I can't use the computer so what's the point of staying at home". Apparently, I am using it but I am almost done with my stuff and will be off, reading my books and maybe take an afternoon nap. Then the computer will be his for the rest of the day. * He was using it for the whole night for yesterday and I wasn't complaining at all.

I am the paying for the electricity and Internet bills so why can't I use?!! And I own the computer!! I didn't draw a firm line between us on the amount of usage but there is also a limit!!!

I hate guys who also try to run away from problems rather than facing it. My brother doesn't care about anything in the house, except his own things and GIRLFRIEND and then he will say I am making a big fuss out of everything in the house, and he will like "I can't be bothered" and went back to his own world ( which doesn't include me and my mum and my father) but at least I care to voice out.

I mean, obviously he don't care that's why he can be cool and calm about all this. When he was broke, he will stay at home, playing his Nintendo DS but when he has the money, he will go out with the girlfriend and spend good money at restaurant and other stuffs. I don't care but don't act superior when you are still living on the family and appreciative at all. I have to help him feed his fishes, change his fish's food (the froggies) tank water daily and other stuffs. I even have to pay for his froggies sometimes!!!!

Guys, they are just like those water that were splashed, you cannot even take it back!! Coward!!!

2 comments:

Rosciel said...

Poor gal , I guess is time to make yourself happy lah , dont always keep cleaning his back and let him wonder free especially when he got a girlfriend. sometime boys should have be the one who paid the responsible always end up girl doing their dirty job.

Sadly to say , almost all families got one problem , the boys will always get the good things while girls clear the shit, that happen to my family ( relative's side ) too...

Always push the girls to paid for things and the boys get good thing without the need to help.

In chinese new year as example, my mum ( as a girl )and the other sisters always got to help or cook the Reunion meal , worest have been asking to pay and give things.

while the boys in her family and their wife just sit there talking , not to mention their wife is not even helping just keep talking same thing : " how rich they are , or how tired they are to take care the children"

And worest , the boys no need to pay.

Rosciel said...

oh , i forgot to say , dont let your bro take in adventage of thinking that you should paid for family and waste all your youth.

I not trying to say bad things of your bro. sorry if sound like one. but i just want to say , a person life is only to live for once , dont let yourself to take in all if another dont even think of you or already make even the smallest things count into u.

Just make yourself happy , you really deserve it for yourself. Sometime things have to let go just to let itself flow it's own way to where it should go. who knows it just went the correct way itself than holding it.