Monday, January 5, 2009

Library

Last Saturday, I didn't plan to go out at all, I had intended to stay at home and rot. ^^"

This is strange but one of the weekday last week, I went to get a copy of my Zodiac for the year 2009 and there was a brief summary of the events or advice given for each day of the month in the year of 2009. I happened to take a look at the events or advice written for last weekend, especially Saturday and it was suggesting that I went out with a few friends to do some shopping. Before last Saturday, I was telling myself, "no way" I was going out as I had run of out money. =.=III

BUT, when Edwin and Eileen, this two little siblings came to my house on last Saturday, Edwin, who just started his sec 1 this year, was complaining that he was too tired to bring his little sister to Popular to get the stuffs for her Art class on Monday, and Eileen was sulking slightly. So I finally decided to bring both of them out to get Eileen's stuffs and Edwin wanted to go library.

It had been so long since my last visit to the public library and normally, I will refrain myself from going because, I will tend to borrow alot of books but unable to finish them on time and get fined. =.=III Haha...However, I did borrow some novels last Saturday and I intend to finish, reading them before the date due this time. =)

No comments: