Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chef for the Day



Yesterday, Peiying invited us to her house and we bought a lot of ingredients to prepare our own dinner. She also invited us to stay over night at her house but I was unable to do so. :(

Anyway, we were preparing the ingredients while waiting for Huijing to join us at the Fairprice, near Peiying's house later to get the dumpling skins and vegetables. That was my first time, shelling off a prawn, removed its head and chopped it into pieces. New experience...my hands did smell of prawn after that. :S

See, the 3D apple, Peiying and I completed this 3D puzzle while waiting for Peiying, after the preparation of the ingredients.




Our process of making the dumpling.
Our end product, the dumpling soup with tofu and lots and lots of vegetables and meat balls (leftovers after all the dumpling skins had been used up)
It was a new experience for me, from preparation of the ingredients, making the dumplings and cooking it. ^^

No comments: