Monday, February 2, 2009

Weighing Scale


Recently, I had been pondering whether had I made the wrong choice of not entering the university when I first graduated from Secondary school. My brother is opting out from the NS in June this year and he had decided to apply for a vacancy in local university so we had been discussing alot on this issue, regarding results, money and other related issues. Alot of my friends are studying part-time degree now and it is good to constantly upgrading one self's skills, in order to be able to survive the worst.


I think I am partially regretting of not pursuing my degree back now. A degree is just a piece of paper but it grant you an interview for a better prospect and of course, higher salary. I have alot of working experience in my field but down to earth, I am just a diploma holder. Haiz...


However, learning has no age limit. You can learn from young till the day you leave this world, because there is just so much things to be discovered that I think a normal person's life span only covers half of it but most of it involves money. This is my fatal weakness. I started working early to support my family till now, and yar..I just mentioned this issue alot of times in my previous entries so I shall skip it now.


Life is full of ups and downs and we always have to weigh the cause and the consequences. Alot of time, the scale will tell you what is the best solution for you but are you prepared to take the consequences, be it now or future.


This is just a measure of my life, half of my life, to be precise. Haiz...

No comments: