Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Reunion

Today, I had applied leave to bring my mum for her monthly doctor consultation at the Polyclinic. I thought I planned it quite well, well-equipped with my Nintendo DS and a novel to kill time while queuing at the Polyclinic. Yeah...BUT...I didn't manage to play my DS or read my novel.

It was quite dramatic in the event. I had forgotten to bring my mum's appointment card and worse, my wallet!!! I had to call the social worker for help and thankfully, she was kind to lend me the money and managed to get the identification number of my mum to do the registration at the Polyclinic, otherwise, we were unable to see the doc and my mum will give the hell...^^"

Then, I met my neighbour, no..neighbours...atleast 3 of them and I met my primary school Chinese teacher. I had been accompanied my mum to the Polyclinic since many years back and this was the first time, I had met so many familiar and unexpected faces, especially my primary school Chinese teacher, Ms. Wong. What a coincidence~~it was like an unexpected reunion, out of a sudden, meeting unexpected people at the unexpected place...

Later on, I had received a letter that gave me a really great surprise and I love that surprise alot...muahahahahahaha...

No comments: