Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Updates

Woof!! It had been along time since my last entry!! Reason..reason..because I was superb ultra busy for the past few weeks. Okay, I know, what's new...but the new things is the level of workload is different, it just kept increasing. haha...haiz...

Okay, beside busy with work, I had my days out with friends and I just met a group of friends last Saturday to watch this movie, " Marley and me". It was such a cute but touching movie. The dog is so cute, although it is not my favorite dog...^^ Now, I am thinking should I catch either this coming movie, " Hotels for dogs" or " Race to Witch Mountain". Both trailers looked fantastic. hmmm...

Latest news: I had met up with Peiying today for dinner and exchanged some stuffs. In addition, I had managed to get a top at 50% off from Yin & Yang!!!! Well, confession from PL~I had bought quite a few pieces of tops for the past few weeks and shoes too. Speaking of confession, should I watch " Confession from the shopaholic" instead??!!Hmmm....

No comments: