Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Office

Yo!! Longgggg time no updates. Alot of things happened for the past one month >.<
Firstly, my home pc cannot make it le, it is in the "ICU" room, struggling away. My bro said it could be gone anytime. Nonononono!!! I have been using it for more than 3 years le...my baby...@~@ So, I hardly had accessed to internet at home and NO msn at office...sianzz..
Secondly, we had new intents from Polytechnic during last April and I met them up for lunch last week, so we took an office photo.

Thirdly, major changes in the office. I had replaced my old pentinum 4 pc and gotten a new dual core pc. Finally!!! \(>o<)/!!!
Then I bought a very adorable 'Lucky" Care Bear hp holder, to replace my old banana hp holder which I bought 3 years ago...I know...it was very dirty already...muahahahaha


I took a picture of the handover ceremony, where Ren (I named the Care Bear) told over the role from the old retired banana.
See, now he is taking care of my hp, plus one Stitch and one Sasuke, at the office now...so cute rite?? Hahahahaha....

No comments: