Thursday, July 23, 2009

Voice out session

I have been bothered by this "wrongful" act of employer since when, I couldn't remember. This is so annoying!!!

For my company, which is relatively small (3 staffs only), they do not have a system of banking the employee's salaries into their accounts. So the account people will pass the paycheck to the staffs by end of the month. Supposedly, the pay day is on the 26th of each month, but don't forget, by giving pay cheque, the small staff (which is me) has to make a trip down to any nearby selected bank branch to deposit the cheque and wait atleast 1-2 days for the cheque to clear. It is worse if it spread through the weekends. So indirectly, the pay day is not on the 26th anymore, is the day which your cheque clears and mostly it will be over 26th.

Personally, I believe this is one part of the staff's welfare that employee should be more attentive to it, as there's a saying, "no money, no talk" and the "talk" here, I will refer to money. Everyone works for money. This can be quite depressing sometimes, especially there is a time frame for my bills to be paid.

So PLEASE, next time, employers or those about-to-be, please be more considerate to the staffs' welfares!!!!

No comments: