Monday, March 28, 2011

Bad start

Today is Monday, first day of work for this week but it started off, with reprimanding. I just hate it, when I had to raise my voice early in the morning, especially Monday blues. Last Friday, finally, I bought a new DVD player, to replace the old one which had been at my house for 8 years!!!! Recently, it started to give way, unable to read any disc that I inserted in. Hahaha, at last, I am able to watch movies on my 34inch flat screen full-HD Sony TV!! I just enjoy big screens!!! \(^O^)/ That's why I hate iPhone or ipad, so small!!! I also met up with an old friend last Friday and it really surprised me that I had a much better time with her than the last time I met up with her and that made me very happy. =D Haiz, now for some sad news, Blackie is still the one, I didn't dare to turn it on last weekend, just leave it there... Last but not least, pray for Japan to recover from that disastrous earthquake that caused such humongous damages and the outburst of the radioactive from the damaged nuclear plants. Hope everything and everyone will be fine and overcome this crisis. Word of the day: Blues~~~Monday Blues~~Blue skis

No comments: