Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ignite

A few days ago, I finally made my way to the Jigsaw puzzle shop at Plaza Singapura after work.

That shop had alot of jigsaw puzzles...(=.=III isn't that obvious??) and most of them were disney theme and they were so adorable and sweet. I wanted to get 3 of different pieces sizes, which already cost me around S$100 plus. I really put my foot down this time, regardless of the $$!! Although I planned to get one before I made my way there...^^



Then the sale lady asked me if I wanted to be their member and to entitle for that, I needed to spend more than S$200 and guess what, I went back to select a few more!!!

It had been a long time since I felt that sense of satisfaction and happiness, when I left the shop with my bags full of jigsaw puzzles!!! My passion for doing jigsaw puzzles had ignited once again and I am doing one now, every night!!!



Word of the day: hopeful~~I am hopeful that all bad things that happened around the world will be resolved or be alright. There will always be a good turn for all bad things!!

No comments: