Monday, March 14, 2011

Picking up

For the past few days, I was quite troubled and frustrating. I am having such a hard time at work, rushing deadlines, checking my colleagues' work and preventing myself from vomiting blood and lay dead on my desk. I do not want to say this but in fact, I am facing idiots everyday at work.

I guess I was too stressed out when I made a few mistakes at work which is intolerant. So recently, I have started to do puzzling at home to de-stress after seeing my mum so adsorbed in it. I went to dig out my old puzzles and start doing it. In fact, I am doing one now. 500 pieces!! =D

Japan was hit by earthquake last Friday and followed by a 10 feet high Tsunami and now radioactivity leads from one or two of the damaged nuclear plant. This is so depressing, especially after watching the aftermath done by Mother Nature. I hope everyone in Japan is safe and sound, including my favorite mangakas . I pray hard...


Word of the day: Life is so vulnerable and unpredictable, especially in the eyes of Mother Nature so we must live the fullest everyday.


No comments: