Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just had it

Sometimes, life is VERY unfair, not just unfair but "VERY"!!!
People that you though are your close friends pay more attention to someone, whom they used to think less of it.
When you treat someone as your good friend, she puts you at the bottom of the food chain. (yup, still influenced under the magic of the lion king musical that I watched last night)
Some people just had it all good things come along their way although they are not the best people / friends that you can ever find.
Although I know, you cannot never expect people to give you back the same amount of what you have given to them but it upset me sometimes. In fact, I have been quite upset for the past few weeks, just trying to try to stay alive is so hard, especially I can no longer see any hopes towards my future.

Life is tough, to be alive is tougher, to stay alive is more tougher and to try to stay alive is the toughest!!!

No comments: