Monday, January 9, 2012

Is Time to let go

Sorry, I have to let you go.

I have been carrying this burden with me for 10 years and it will continue till the day you are gone.

I thought I can continue to carry this burden till the day you leave this world in peace but I really cannot take it anymore!

I know I am not filial child by letting you go but I have another burden with me and same as you, it is getting heavier with every step that I venture forward.

I feel physically, emotionally and psychologically drained; I have already lost all the hopes I have for myself in the future, in fact, I see no future lies ahead of me.

The only thing that kept me moving is to carry these two burdens till the day has come and I will be gone too.

I thought I can bear it but I cannot now.

I thought I can carry it but I cannot now.

I thought I can wait for that day but I cannot now.

Because I am just one step away from breaking apart.

I am sorry, I have to let you go.

Forgive I will not ask but I will join you soon.

No comments: