Thursday, April 3, 2008

Blessed

Yesterday, Huijuan and I went to the Coffee Club at Marina Square for dinner. It had been a while since our last meet up during the Chinese New Year.

Huijuan recommended one dish on the menu which was quite nice but I forgot the name of that dish...=.=III and I had also ordered a chamomile blossom which was once recommended by Ruiling when we went to Coffee Club (again) but that time was at Orchard. heehee...

The atmosphere at the Coffee Club was good, quiet, well, that's because the customers were quite few, however the overall feel is very smoothing and tranquil. Recommended!!! In addition, the waiters are young boys, cute looking and they were quite attentive, in term of service, of course. Hahaha...

Last night was great. It had been a while since I had such a relaxing moment and great laugh.

And most importantly, I had been blessed. =D

No comments: