Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Travel around the world

I think since I am still young, I shall explore the world as much as I can~~therefore, I shall list down the places I want to go and plan to go in future. heehee

1. Japan (I will love to go Hokkaido ^^ Who wanna go with me???)
2. Taipei
(Quite a popular place among my friends, everyone just say "yes" when I ask. I have mentioned to Shimin, Fengxu, Emily and Jo before. All of them are interested but haven't really talk about it =.=III)
3. Australia, Melbourne / Sidney
(Huijuan and I have planned to go in 2010. Well, I need a period of time to save up for my trip :S )
4. Bangkok
(This is just mentioned among me, Huijing and Peiying, planning to go end of 2008. >.-)
5. Egypt
(I am fascinated by the mystery and wonder of this country!!!)
6. Spain

I will continue to fill up once I think of any new places I want to go...hahaha...no harm writing it down. ^_____^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to go other places:

1. Japan - I go first, then we talk about Hokkaido.

2. Bangkok
Soon. I hope I can go by end this year.

3. Egypt
(I am fascinated by the mystery and wonder of this country!!!) <-- SAME! My past life hubby is buried there. I'm going to find him in Alexandra!

4. Greece
I always liked Greece, taught me virtues and values. :D

5. Italy, Spain, Czech
When I get married ba.. >~<