Sunday, April 27, 2008

Haiz...I hate SG during this season.

It is damn hot, stupid weather!!!! I was sweating away, even when I was just sitting down, watching TV or reading books!!!! 熱い!!!

I just feel like stoning away~~~~

I was supposed to continue on my Japan Trip, the 2ND day but the hot weather is making me restless and lazy but I really had it drafted out...heehee...though only the title...:s

(Heehee, actually I couldn't remember the exact details for the 2ND day, I couldn't find the itinerary at all!!!)

Beside, I had a bad day last Friday and it continued till yesterday when I was doing my work at home, same problem as I had mentioned last Friday.

Haiz...can someone tell me how to vent my anger on my boss without getting sack??!!!

Justice!!! Where is Justice!!! @~@ I think I am going nuts because of the weather!!

I miss Japan!!!! Especially the cold weather (although I almost frozen to ice)

No comments: