Saturday, April 26, 2008

Japan Trip 2008 - Part 1 / 2nd Day



It was the 2nd day at Tokyo. Nice weather~~~lalalala~~

And this is the surrounding of my hostel, Tokyo Backpackers KS House. (Recommended for those who intend to go bagpack ^__^)



We were on our way to Asakusa Temple which was near Asakusa train station (of course). hehehe. Asakusa train station is only 20 minutes from our hostel, so the walking journey took around 25minutes??

BRRRRRR....It was a very cold morning and I was fully wrapped up. hehehe...I was wearing 4 pieces of clothings altogether, with one longjohn (Did I get the spelling correct??).

Min, my friend was wearing only 3 pieces. :s

(P.S. I am a person who cannot stand coldness and hotness)



This is a cover with sakura pattern printed on it. However, I have no idea this serves what purpose.

Next time, try look at the ground of Japan footpath and you will see plenty of different kind of covers, different in sizes as well.

I found it very interesting because different areas had different patterns on it. Kyoto and Osaka had different ones. >.-



Interesting, or should I say, unique building facade...heehee...



Finally, we reached the entrance of Asakusa Temple. YEAH!!!!!

No comments: