Wednesday, April 30, 2008

pissed off

I can't believe!!! How come when you need company, every single one is not free!!!!

My friend's friend is having a BBQ at Pasir Ris Chalet on the 10th May, Saturday.

I agreed that I will be going and my friend asked me to bring friends along. So I started to "gather" people but every one I asked not free...what a coincident!!

When they ask you out...I told them I was busy and they started to nag that I am heartless...always busy to meet them...so where are you guys now!!!!!!

And friend A, stop sms~ing me to call for a chat when obviously you are as free as a bird!!!!

I will pluck off all your feathers the next time you call to say you are bored!!!!!

I hate it when you asked them, they said ask them again another day. Then another day, when I asked again, they started to talk about others things!!! How many times you want me to ask?? Must I go down on my knees and beg!!!!

Fine, I go myself.

No comments: