Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Japan Trip 2008 - Part 6 / 2nd Day



From Ropponggi Hills, Tokyo Tower is actually 3 train stops away but we wanted to try walking to Tokyo Tower since we could see the Tower from far away. (Now, thinking back, I think we were asking for troubles :s)



On our way to Tokyo Tower (on foot), we spotted this white little building. At a closer look, it was actually a restaurant opened by Singaporean and it was actually the FIRST restaurant that had SG's famous chili crab. I once watched the news announcing before I went Japan.



Finally, after walking for more than 2 hours, we reached Tokyo Tower. It was humongous, looking from the bottom of it.



I will highly recommend to visit Tokyo Tower and especially night time but there would be alot of people by that time. The scenery is great and beautiful. The admission fee is divided into 2 parts. The entry fee was made at the 1st storey and after reaching the intermediate level of Tokyo Tower, you need to pay to access the observatory level which was at the highest level. The overall admission fee cost around S$20++.




Back in hostel, I saw blood stain on my socks which gave me a shock!!! Then I realised that my smallest toe of each foot, had blister and bleed from the long hours of walking!! Itai~~Itai~~ >.<

No comments: