Sunday, May 25, 2008

Last Saturday, Zhihui and I were celebrating Huijuan birthday, oh..belated birthday...hehe...We went to the Secret Receipt at Plaza Singapura. At first, Huijuan wanted to go to the Manhattans House ( Did I remember the name correctly??) but there was a superb long queue. In fact, it was quite crowded everywhere, except secret receipt. At least, there was no queue.

This was what I had. Grilled Dory with Lobster sauce. Hehe...Zhihui was commenting the vegetables served look so different from what we saw on the menu. It showed broccoli instead. I love broccoli!!!!
This was what I had. Green Apple Katsuri. It was quite okay, abit sourish with a sour plum inside.

After that, we walked around and finally settled at the TCC outside Plaza Singapura. It was a fun meeting out.

No comments: