Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Favorite Disney Character

Yo, minna san~~~

Which one is your favorite Disney Character??

Recently, my love for Disney Character rekindles, my love for Stitch, especially after I was back from Japan.

As mentioned, Japanese seemed to like Stitch a lot and I had seen all kind of Stitch designs when I was in Japan. So cute!!!

Well, my favorite character is Stitch, as you all know...adorable yet destructive!!!!

So, let me know who is your favorite Disney Character if you have one, yar?? =.<*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like dumbo... and Bambi...

:)

There is a lot in disneyland.. In HK disneyland also.. I got a stitch towel for you remember? :)

Rosciel said...

My sister love stitch too since she 1st seem it in the disney cartoon, she collect toys contain of stitch.

I got influnece by her afterwards.heehee....

how my thing is all stitch too.