Thursday, July 3, 2008

investment

Haiz...my current wallet is about to be gone...T___T I just bought it early last year. I have been changing wallet and bags very often than any other accessories that I own. I like to carry alot of things in my bag...to be prepared for rainy day, I guess...^^" and I like to have alot of cards in my wallet, making it looks fat. :s

Now, come to think of it, maybe I shall get a branded wallet. Well, is expensive but you are paying for the quality. My brother bought a branded wallet years back and he is still using it now, for about 5 years and above!! He said it was a long-term investment when he first bought it and is true.

However, I still have my budget constraint, so I don't want to spend over like $300 plus for a wallet. Hey, that's my monthly expenses budget or even lesser. T______T

So, any recommendations?? (^^)

1 comment:

Rosciel said...

you can try to look for discount branded wallet , like recently i got a guess wallet , the quality is good ( the design too ) yet less than $100. Before discount is like 200 to 290 plus..

So try to go in some branded shop or those which located in the taka or istan, when they have discount etc, sometime you wont know you just get some discount goodies there.