Thursday, August 7, 2008

Grooming Session


Yesterday, Min and I went for our eyebrow trimming appointment at Orchard. It had been a long time since I trimmed my eyebrow and it was out of shape and bushy. =___=

Then we went for dinner, finally I got to eat handmade noodles (Bian Mian). Yumyum ^___^

Min wanted to get a concealer so we went to Wisma to check it out and we happened to go to Fan cl counter and the salesgirl offered to do a skin analysis for both of us. It was quite an amazing scene to see the structure of your skin so closeup till I could see oil, lots of oil floating!!!! O_O However, the salesgirl commented that my face was not superb oily otherwise it would cause outbreak which I didnt have, so the condition was acceptable except to do more masks to get rid of the dead skins. =D

No comments: