Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Embarrassed moment










This is kind of an embarrassment!!!


Just finished my lunch, so decided to make myself a cup of instant coffee.
I took the cup with me, out of the pantry and used my another free hand to take the Sudoku book I had been trying earlier on. Then I realised the pantry door is not closed. Therefore, strolling over and intent to close the door with the hand which was occupied with the Sudoku book.


I tried to close the door but the strength was too weak to push the door and from my back, I heard footsteps and there was someone, walking out of the office door. Then, standing there like a fool, struggling to attempt to close the door when I saw a shadow casting over me. I turned up. Oops, it was the guy, who was doing part-time for the company upstairs!!!!


He should be going out for lunch, because I saw his boss earlier on, who told me that. However, he actually stood beside the door and showed the sign of wanting to enter the pantry. This is so ....... ... $#&%*#%^&^% although I guess he was indirectly, trying to help me. (maybe??) =.=

No comments: