Sunday, August 31, 2008

Out of the Rain

Yesterday, I went to visit my father with my two helpful neighbours. They were very kind to offer to join me and contributed some items too.

My father looked healthy and more cheerful, less aggressive than he used to be and my neighbours earned the credits. They were able to communicate with him using his dialect, which I was unable to do it.

He seemed to adapt well to his new environment and I was slightly glad and contented that I had made the right choice in the first place. This happened to be one of the knots that had me trapped in the storm for weeks but since yesterday, I was finally able to see light peeking through the dark clouds and the storm had become a drizzle.

The storm had stopped roaring but the rain will still be pouring down but atleast, I am feeling good now.

For this moment, I feel like I was out of the rain.

No comments: