Thursday, August 28, 2008

Extra-Ordinary Encounter

Phew!! What a tiring day. I had just reached home from work. Actually not much of doing work, it was actually a discussion between me and the bosses, regarding the way of management for the office in future.

Since it ended up quite late, I had decided to take a cab home. From the moment, I got on the cab, the driver began to communicate with me, through singing. O_O!!!! Every question he asked, was through singing and every answer he replied, was through singing as well. And I have to admit, his singing was good, in fact, very good. I was impressed. His singing style was more towards those in the early nineties.

So he sang throughout the whole journey, till he reached home. First time, in my life, a taxi driver sang to me.

No comments: