Friday, September 19, 2008

Addicted

Woah!! It has been quite a while since my last entry. It was a tiring and slaving week for me, rushing to make deadlines, clearing a lot of paper works and running to places and settling my own personal errands. Phew~~~

During that period, I was once again addicted to coffee, the only thing that can motivate me and keep me moving on. A cup of coffee can make my day feel good~~hehehe~~but I still limit myself to one cup per day. Even the uncle who sells coffee near my workplace or the other uncle who sells coffee at my house area, they already recognise me and my usual order. With one look, they know what I want, without a word spoken. (=.=)III

Beside work, I was busied to finish up, watching the Japanese drama, Hana Yori Dango (Boys over Flower << that's a weird name) season one and two within one week. YEAH!!!

Now, continue my battle in Final Fantasy Tactics, with little knowledge on the battle technique and seeking aid from Jo. Thanks Jo. Love you ya!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STOP PLAYING TACTICS already!!

You want to be like me is it!! Clocking mind-boggling hours on that game >.>

=.=

The last sentence.. Masaka.. you are confessing your love for me??? MAJI KA!!!!! *dies*