Friday, September 26, 2008

Updates

Today is Friday, the last working day of this week!!! I can't wait for weekends to arrive!!! This week has been a tiring week as well. I guess, it will be the same for next week, the week after next week...etc...I don't feel like moving on. =.=

Yesterday, Rling brought me to a shop at Borders, where it sells alot of Re-ment. Whoa!! I guess Jo will forbidden me from going there again. Hehe =P

http://www.re-ment.co.jp/ << Those who are not sure what is Re-ment. ^^

Well, today, I arrived late at office but till before 9am. I was late for 30minutes. Sucks!! There was a heavy traffic jam around Orchard area. I don't know if it was due to the heavy rain this morning or the closing of some roads because of the F1 car racing.

Well, I am looking forward to this weekends~~~~lalala~~lalala~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.........

You said, you don't want me to scold you..

BUT you still so happily publicising it!!! I need to ban Rling.. cos banning you is useless.

You will still SECRETLY go buy it!! *flip table*