Saturday, October 25, 2008

Japan Trip 2008 - Part 1 / 5th Day

Now, I shall post up the 5th day of my Japan Trip. Hehe~~



We were leaving for Kyoto today. We had already checked out of our hostel so it was going to be a tough day, carrying our luggage around with us till end of the day!!!! This was the first part of our torturous journey. >.<

That's my haversack on top of my new bought suitcase. =.=III



A fruitful breakfast to kick off the day. ~~~
Below was Min's breakfast. I had tried and it was delicious. Appearance can be deceiving. Haha~




After breakfast, we were heading to Shinjuku, dragging our luggage with us till end of the day.
P.S. I had decided to post up my japan trip as soon as possible, because my memory is starting to fade off the details. Or it is starting already??

No comments: