Thursday, October 30, 2008

Updates

Hiya~~

This week is a superb (x2) busy period for me, rushing for tight deadlines and managing my personal life as well. Now, I had started to understand the hidden meaning behind "deadlines". It means once you reach the line (finish your work), you drop dead immediately (of fatigue and stress) =p

To prepare myself for this week, I was enjoying myself last weekend, writing down a list of tasks to perform for the long weekend. The list involved tidying up my house (not just my room), sorting out my books and other purchased items but no time to keep them neatly and playing games.

I was also reading one of my favorite manga title, " Slam Dunk"!!!!! It was still the best sport manga I ever read till now, and although I had the whole complete set of Chuangyi version (local publisher), which I spent my first industrial training programme salary on it, I still bought the deluxe version. The cost of one book is about 3 times the price of a normal Chuangyi comic but I got the Taiwan deluxe version, which the paper quality is good and it comes with a box to store the volumes.


No matter how many times I had read the Chuangyi version, the drawing art still amazed me till now, especially after I had read the deluxe version last weekend. So I had decided to take a shot of the boxes joined together, to form a picture. This is one of my collectibles. ^___^

Beside that, I had an early birthday gift for next year. =.=III That's very very early. Hehe~~
My bosses went to Bali last weekend and I did ask a favor from my lady boss, to get me a 50ml Clinique perfume from the duty-free shop upon on their return but she got me a 100ml Clinique Heart perfume. She refused to accept my money and said, to treat it as an early birthday gift for me. What an early and expensive birthday gift.....~_~




I had put on the perfume today, and the perfume smells great. Clinique is my first and only branded perfume that I had used so far. I haven't try others yet but I guess I am still not that adventurous to move on. XD
Looking forward to weekend~~~~lalala~~lalala~~

No comments: