Monday, October 6, 2008

Re-charge

Today is Monday, Monday blues~~~

However, I feel fresh, more alert than the past few weeks. I was re-charging myself last weekend. Hehe~~Actually, I was forced to. :S

Last Friday, I was on leave, to bring my mother for her usual doctor consultation at the Polyclinic. (I hate polyclinic, it seems to take years before you finally get to see doctor!!) It was an early appointment so I was unable to take a longer time to sleep. I was planning to get a few minutes of extra sleep...hehe...Well, I guess due to lack of sleep and fatigue, I was having a migrain, a serious one that made me feel slight dizzy and drowsy. I still went to visit my father in the afternoon but I couldn't quite remember how I managed to get there and our conversation. Everything happened in a daze to me. After that, I even went to the shopping mall to run my errands. :s

After reaching home in late afternoon, I dropped dead on my bed, after popping two panadol capsules, (I hate those normal panadol pills, tsk, tsk) and slept for two hours. It had been a long long time since I took an afternoon nap.

Well, I woke up in the evening, feeling better but droswy so I slept early that night. zzz.zzzz.zzz

The next day, I felt recharged!!! Then I was able to do my laundry, tidying up my room etc...

There is a saying in Chinese: 休息是为了走更长远的路 = meaning to rest now is to enable oneself to be able to move on even further.

@~@ I understand the chinese meaning but to translate to english..may sound a bit weird. :s

No comments: