Wednesday, October 1, 2008

At this Moment

Today is the Day!!! Finally, I bought a Nintendo DS Lite for myself, after pinning it for the past one year!!!! YEAH!!!! (doing the hula dance) v(^____^)v

It was so unexpected, I didn't even plan to get now, at this moment. I was planning to get by mid-November or end of the year. However, after msning with Jo earlier on, we started to discuss about this and there was this sudden thought "Yes!! I am getting a Nintendo DS Lite now" and I went to game shop near my house to get it!! YEAH!!! (doing the hula dance again~~~~)



There were quite a number of colours for selection; black, dark blue, light blue, light pink, metallic pink, more towards maroon and silver. I was selecting between silver and metallic pink before the shop person said, alot of girls have selected metallic pink, then I have decided to get a silver one instead. Somehow, metallic pink is too girlish for me, I think silver, a more plain colour, not fanciful, just okay for me.

Oh~~I shall stop here, time to explorer my new DS~~~

No comments: