Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Enough

NOOOOOO!!!!!

Enough!! I have enough of this thing!!!

This is the 2nd time, the 2nd time, I had spent more than an hour, trying to switch off my ipod and till now, I am still unable to do it.

The way to switch off the ipod is to press one part of the stirring wheel, for a long time, for it to go off. But, no matters how I press, how hard or how long, it just didn't go off, instead it kept playing, pausing, rewinding the song that I stopped at!!!!!

This is the 2nd time, I am questioning the way to switch off the ipod. Why can they just invent one off and on button??!!! I am wondering did anyone ever feedback to Apple about this or am I the "lucky" one!!!!!!

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Updates: Min just revealed the shocking truth to me today!!! (12Nov) Along, I had been pressing the wrong part of the stirring wheel :s NOOOOOOOOO!!! I have enough of myself.....

No comments: