Saturday, November 8, 2008

Status


Today, I woke up late. It had been a long long time since I had this privilege. ^^ Every weekend, I had to wake up early to do my mother's groceries. However, last night, my mother freed me of my duty for today, just one day...so here I am, deciding to do a new entry, while having my breakfast. Well, that was after I had fed my brother's precious fishes and did my hand washed laundry. I like to do my tasks as early as possible in the day so that I can relax and rot in the afternoon. Hahaha.

Recently, I had been quite busy setting up my new blog shop and just last night, a friend introduced this website, http://www.chupr.com/ which is like a new version of sg yahoo auction and the traffic is slow but who cares, as long as there is a place to upload my stuffs and manage to sell it off.

I am still thinking should I register at ChupR to sell my stuffs or continue with my blog shop. Okay, I will give myself one whole to consider and I will make a decision by end of today.

Yesterday, my mother was telling me that the Chinese lunar new year is coming soon, which is about two months plus from on, is that fast?? but time flies, er..no, time sped, especially through busy period :s

I have been planning to make a trip to Taiwan, Taipei next year, in early April but all my friends' schedules were packed so I had to post phone it to the later part of the end and I had a friend who is going with me. YEAH!!! It was our first travel trip and we had known each other for more than 10 years. We even celebrated our 10 years friendship anniversary but that was a bunch of us, old friends. hehehe..Another new target set in 2011, which Min and I are planning to go Hokkaido!!!!! I need to check out when is the sunflower blossom season. I love sunflower!!!!

No comments: