Friday, November 14, 2008

Return and away

I am at work now...hehe...but taking a short break to update my blog. That's not an excuse wor~~

Today is Friday, can't wait for weekend to come, which is tomorrow. Yeah!! (PL doing the hula dance, muahahahahaha) My brother is coming back this weekend, from his one month NS training at Australia. Tsk tsk, why so fast come back??!!! It seems that my brother's existence is not disturbing me and my mother, whether he is around or not. Chigaimasu!! With him around, the bills will only go up and I am paying for whatever he is using at home. Haizz..

Christmas is coming soon and I have been planning and schedule dates to meet up with my friends, if possible, ALL my friends (but my budget doesn't allow T___T). Next month will be a busy, VERY VERY busy month for me and I really have to set my budget right for every incoming event. Regardless of that, I still wanna meet up with my friends to celebrate this joyous month. Sadly, one of my good and oldest friend is away at the moment, she is out stationed at Ireland now and she will only be back next year.

No comments: